My brother is home... yes, you read this right. He is home in California staying with our mom.
The kids and I headed down to Brentwood on Friday. We arrived in the afternoon. I wanted to help out and get Jon's room ready and help to get him settled. He arrived around 1:30ish. He looks absolutely wonderful. 100% improvement since I last saw him in June 2007.
He is able to get himself out of his wheelchair and into his bed, bed to wheelchair, he is able to sit up on his own. He had a lot of family visitors on Friday. My cousin Gina, her husband Josh, our sister Kelly, BJ, Calvin and the best news is that Jon got to meet his nephews and niece for the very first time..It was an over whelming feeling of emotions for all of us. Aunt Monica and her family stopped by and of course our Dad & Rachele.
He is so excited to be home. We never thought this day would come and it has. My brother's wife, father-in-law and kids are driving their car and belongings cross country. I believe their goal is to be home by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest!
WELCOME HOME KRAINOCK FAMILY!!!
My little brother and sister
1 comment:
I am so glad that your brother is home. Enjoy it.
Post a Comment