Monday, November 17, 2008

Playing at the park

After being house ridden since this past Tuesday (Xander was really sick), I though we deserve some fresh air! It was a beautiful day today, I think the highs hit 76*. This morning after breakfast we took a walk to go feed the seagulls, geese and the 3 ducks that live in the pond/lake. After the feeding frenzy we headed home. Xander needed his morning nap. After lunch, I took the boys to this park downtown that the kids just love. Xander had so much fun being able to walk where he wanted to go.. He was ALL OVER the place, showing off his walking skills. Mitchell started playing with these 3 boys that were there and he had a great time. He told me he had fun with his "new kids".

Check me out!
Hey mommy
Mitchell climbing up.. Xander trying to climb down (head first)
It is a swirly toy
Rockin on a horse
Playing in the leaf covered bark
Getting frustrated that he can't crawl up the slide...
I did it!
Climbing up the tube
Getting ready to climb up the tube











No comments: