I can't believe it is almost 2012. It has been a very emotionally hard year and I am so thankful for my family and friends who have been there to help me through the tough times. These days I feel like I live in my car. I drive the boys to school, practice, meetings it is never ending. What have we been up too? Well.... Alexander has been loving preschool. He knows how to spell and write his name and he is drawing the cutest things ever. He is into a cartoon called Wordworld, Dinosaur Train and Clifford, the Big Red Dog. He still LOVES his Cars and Thomas trains and can't wait to play soccer. Mitchell is loving the 1st grade. We got his first report card and he did excellent. He excels in Math and loves hard math problems. He is super smart just like his daddy. He has made some new friends this year but still loves his best buddy Colby. He is an orange belt in Karate and is looking forward to trying out Baseball and doing Soccer again. Both the boys love music and are constantly singing and putting little concerts on for us and they both enjoy playing computer/video games (most of them are learning games).
Pete is busy as ever with work and he is such a great daddy. He always makes time to play and hang out with the boys no matter how much work he needs to get done. I have been busy with volunteering in both boys schools. I has also begun to do more photography and have taken pictures for three families so far. I really enjoy it and I hope to do more with it in 2012.
That about wraps things up... Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment