Monday, September 8, 2008

Dogsitting Fenway

We got a trial run of how it would be to have a dog. We dog sat Kristin's dog Fenway. He is a beautiful Golden Retriever and very well trained and behaved. Mitchell and Alexander had alot of fun with him. I think Fenway enjoyed himself too, I think his favorite time was breakfast, lunch and dinner. He knew exactly where to sit to catch the falling food from the kiddo's. Mitchell played ball with him and Alexander loved climbing over him. Mitchell and I took Fenway for a nice evening walk.During our walk Mitchell told me that when we get a dog, I will have to clean the poop... I told him that if he gets a dog, HE will be cleaning the poop, he looked down then looked at me and said " Ok mom, Daddy and I will clean the poop". Our dog sitting expierience was good. If we get a dog, I think it will be in a couple of years. Mitchell now wants a big dog and he wants to name the dog Bella (kids are so funny)



Fenway relaxing on the cool floor
Alexander trying to climb over Fenway
Fenway licking the boys hands
Mitchell and Fenway playing ball
Mitchell saying good night to Fenway


No comments: