Monday, January 26, 2009

New Preschool

Pictures from James Marshall Field Trip to Petroglyph Ceramic Lounge


Mitchell's painted mug
work in progress
Mitchell and Colby
sharing an umbrella


Mitchell started attending his new Preschool- James Marshall about two weeks ago. This is the preschool we had intially wanted him to attend and we put him and Alexander on the waiting list... In July last year I called them and they didn't have an open spot and they were unable to let me know if there would be one in August, so I was blessed to have been referred to Creative Kids, I enrolled him and three weeks later our friend Murphy came a calling... Since Mitchell had a rough two weeks initially, we didn't want to pull him out of Creative Kids to start a new preschool, so I had to turn the spot down. He has done well at Creative Kids. He attended Tues & Thur mornings from 8:30-11:30am. A few weeks ago James Marshall called again with an open spot for the afternoon class. Pete and I talked and we both agreed to enroll him. His new preschool meets Mon-Friday from 12:45-3:15pm and I get to work in his classroom once a week, which so far has been great. His last day at Creative Kids is on Thursday. We will miss the teachers Ms. Dina and Miss. Tiffany, and all the parents and children we have gotten to know. Pete and I feel that James Marshall will be so much more beneficial in the long run and already it is proving us right, plus Mitchell's buddy Colby attends the AM classes, hopefully they will be in the same class at the end of the year.

No comments: